Colors can be divided into two categories: achromatic and color. Achromatic refers to white, light gray, gray to dark gray, to black, called white and black series. Pure white is an ideal fully light-reflecting object with a reflectivity of 1; pure black is an ideal non-reflective object with a reflectivity of zero. Therefore, the achromatic white-black series represents the change in the reflectance of the object. We know that the light reflectivity is proportional to the brightness, and the white walls and ceilings in the room can get higher brightness. Color refers to various colors other than the white and black series. Color has three characteristics: hue, lightness, and saturation, called the three elements of color.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic definition of wall washing lamp
- Basic parameters of wall washing lamp
- Detailed parameters for wall wash lamps
- Control form of wall washing lamp
- Application and effect of wall washing lamp
- The principle of wall washing lamp
- Wall Wash Lamp Application Place
- Introduction to LED Stage lamps
- Classification of LED stage lamps
- The composition of LED stage lamp
- Stage lighting technology - Color classification
- Stage lighting technology -Three primary colors...
- Stage lighting installation safety electricity ...
- Professional analysis of stage lighting and aud...