Large venues, concert design for many devices have become commonplace.
Let's take a look at the small venue, how to play big design!
MUMFORD AND SONS, 2018
British folk band Mumford and Sons hope to create a huge spectacle stage on a smaller venue in a new concert tour. Bring an unprecedented immersive concert experience to your fans.
The designer breaks the regular stage design and integrates the stage into the audience. The entire stage spans the audience and extends into the auditorium, allowing the band to connect with the audience at a quiet distance never seen by other artists. The stage enters the audience and establishes a connection between the audience and the band throughout the space. This design also means that the audience, the performers and the people standing around the stage can form a top-down enthusiasm and carnival.
One of the highlights of the stage design is the suspension of 22 sets of kinetic lighting devices on the stage. The kinetic energy lighting devices are constantly changing on the stage to create a light sculpture.
When the kinetic energy lighting device is lowered, the tension is formed on the ground and the sword of the sky, giving the audience a sense of oppression.
Four projection gauze hangs over the audience, and the translucent veil displays the band's performance in real time, creating an immersive intimate experience that allows the audience to emotionally connect with the band and deliver music in new ways.
The whole stage looks like a real concrete board decorated with a copper metal frame. These materials were chosen to reflect the dazzling light on the stage and make the overall structure look more like a building than a traditional stage.
On the stage, not only can the four members of the band perform, but also the other five musicians. The band also incorporates an orchestra performance to bring a novel experience to the audience.
In order to make the stage look clean and frugal, and save space, the designer built two bunkers at each end of the stage to accommodate technical equipment, musical instruments and audio equipment played during the entire performance.
- Introduction To Shaking Head Lamp
- Power To Use The Shaking Head Lamp
- Optical System Of Shaking Head Lamp
- Mechanical System Of Shaking Head Lamp
- Electrical Characteristics Of Shaking Head Lamps
- Circuit Design Of Shaking Head Lamp
- Program Control Of Shaking Head Lamp
- Parameters Of The PA Lamp
- Introduction To The PA Lamp
- Instructions For The Use Of The PA Lamp
- 2018 Sanya ISY Music Festival, Full Analysis Of...
- RIUKOE Takes You To The Christmas And New Year ...
- The Design Of These Awards Ceremony Is Worth To...
- Analyze The Secret Of The Stage - 2018 Andy Lau...
- 2018 It Turned Out That We Met At These Music F...